SPORTIDENT BSF8 CONTROL STATION
(Dispatch time for this product 2-3 weeks).
- control station for universal use
- main modes: clear, start, finish, control, check
- auto-on with first SPORTident card, no special switch on action
- user feedback system (optical, acoustic)
- service display on top side
- internal backup memory for up to 21802 punching records
- quick set up via inductive coupling
- internal lithium battery (1/2 AA-size, 1 Ah), works for several years
- new smooth and compact device
- main size 101 x 51 x 19 mm, snap in mounting supported, mounting holes
- precision real time clock
- true battery voltage measurement
- Internal power supply: 1 x Lithium ½ AA cell, no rechargeable
- Battery capacity: 1000 mAh
- Battery life: 3 – 5 years
- Battery exchange: by SPORTident GmbH and authorized SPORTident dealers
- Operating range: -20°C - +50°C
- International protection class: IP 64 (DIN EN 60529) – Protection against penetration of dust – Protection against splashed water from all directions
- Dimensions: 101mm x 51mm x 19mm
- Weight: 62 g
- Accuracy at normal temperature: less than +/- 20 seconds a month
- Switch on time: < 1 second (standard)
- Backup memory: maximum number of punches: 21802 maximum number of SI-Cards data records: 1022
NEW HARDWARE CORE
The SPORTident-Station BSF8 is based on a newly developed hardware core. The BSF8 design offers a number of significant improvements with lower power consumption and new features compared with the older series of SPORTident-Stations. It become more easy to configure since the BSF8 station has top/bottom display and is still compatible with the already existing SPORTident- System equipments.
WIRELESS DATA TRANSMISSION
Additionally, the new BSF8 is also available with short range radio (SRR) which enables wireless transmission of SPORTident data records over distances of up to 8 metres. The radios are working in the licence-free 2.4 GHz radio-band and can be used worldwide. SRR creates a wireless data bridge to a receiver or repeater mounted some metres away by using SRR dongle. SRR dongle receives data records sent from BSF8-SRR and SIAC1.
The device features a USB interface for easy connection with PC, laptop or other standard communication equipment.
Tags: sportident station