FRENSON FOCUS FOGFREE BIFOCAL ORIENTEERING GLASSES
- Holes for ventilation
- Durable and impact resistant
- Lens type: Clear, fogfree, with ventilation hole
- Magnification levels: +1.0 ,+1.5,+2.0,+2.5,+3.0
- Fit: All sizes, adjustable neoprene lace
- Lens material: Polycarbonate
FRENSON® FOCUS FogFree orienteering glasses are great anti-fog sports glasses with ventilation holes to prevent misting during intensive running, especially in rainy and humid conditions.
Sort glasses lenses have ventilation holes used to see in the distance. Holes provide additional air flow, thus less possibility for glasses to perspire. Magnification area at the bottom for reading a map in close-range.
FOCUS FogFree orienteering glasses are lightweight, made from impact-resistant polycarbonate material, with shatterproof lenses.
Adjustable, non-slip neoprene lace for a perfect, custom fit. Help to prevent glasses from loss while running.
Delivered with neoprene lace in the protective pouch.