ICEBUG SISU OLX ORIENTEERING SHOES
Sisu OLX is a built for high speed in tough terrain. The traditional lacing system has been replaced by BOA® Fit System, guaranteeing a perfect fit and speeding up the process of taking the shoe on and off. The BOA® Fit System also improves the midfoot hold and support which in turn results in an improved running economy. The upper material is a bluesign® high abrasion recycled PET polyester with a protective TPU mudguard - very smooth and with a thin and direct feeling. Sisu has a low drop (4 mm), low sole profile and excellent ground control, ideal for technical trails and off-trail running. OLX is an Icebug technology with fixed studs, delivering the best possible traction on all surfaces nature has to offer.
- Low drop and superior ground control
- BOA® Fit System
- OLX studded traction
- Upper made from bluesign® 100% recycled PET Polyester.
- Lining made from bluesign® 100% recycled and solution dyed Polyester.
- Removable insole from lightweight EVA and 20% BLOOM® foam, lined with bluesign® 100% recycled and solution dyed mesh Polyester.
- Heel/Toe counters: Milspeed, 11-12% recycled fishing nets, 45-48% recycled polyethylene.
- Midsole compound made with 20% BLOOM® foam EVA.