ICEBUG SPIRIT8 OLX MEN'S ORIENTEERING SHOES
- Fourteen OLX steel studs
- Light and low wet weight
- Durable, protective without compromising comfort
- Weight:290 gram
- Drop:4 mm
- Last:Narrow racing fit with ergonomic straight big toe line
- Insole:Removable. 20% Bloom Foam and lightweight EVA, with bluesign® 100% recycled and solution dyed PET polyester lining
- Lining:Bluesign® 100% recycled and solution dyed PET polyester
- Midsole:Lightweight EVA with 20% BloomFoam. RockShield
- Torsion:Easy flex
- Outersole:Rubber with OLX carbide steel tip studs
Spirit has been around for many years by now and still is the preferred shoe for many orienteers and off trail athletes, regardless if they are world champions or amateurs. Being the off trail benchmark doesn’t mean you get to rest though, at least not if you want to stay ahead.
The key to success lies in the combination between low weight, smoothness and traction, but without compromising durability. The closed-cell foam of the heel cup and the upper Polyester fabric absorb very little water (maximum 20 % increase when wet).
THIN AND DIRECT FEELING
The upper material is a bluesign® high abrasion recycled PET Polyester with a protective TPU mudguard, very smooth and with a thin and direct feeling. The low cut collar and the very comfy heel cup relieve the Achilles tendon from pressure.
PERFECT GROUND CONTROL
The low sole profile and drop optimize ground control, but yet it’s flexible to allow the foot to move naturally.
The last has been updated with a slightly roomier toe box.
The outsole provides outstanding grip, with innovative diagonal ridge pattern, that is enhanced to amazing with 14 integrated OLX carbide tip studs.
Upper from bluesign® 100% recycled PET polyester
Lining from bluesign® 100% recycled and solution dyed polyester
Insole made of 20% Bloom Foam and lightweight EVA, lined with bluesign® 100% recycled and solution dyed mesh polyester
Orientering, Running, Trail running, Winter running
Ice, Mud, Snow, Trail, Wet rocks