INOV-8 TRAILFLY G 270 WOMEN'S TRAIL RUNNING SHOES
For running long distances on all hard trails and paths. Previously called the TERRAULTRA G 270, this shoe has been renamed TRAILFLY G 270. The shoe is exactly the same except for the name, meaning it retains all the incredible technologies.
Featuring GRAPHENE-GRIP rubber for the world’s toughest traction and a POWERFLOW MAX foam for a cushioned ride with snappy bounce, the TRAILFLY G 270 is the ultimate shoe for tackling long distances at speed.
The footwear of choice for many top ultra runners, the super-durable TRAILFLY G 270 also boasts a comfort-enhanced upper and spring-loaded BOOMERANG footbed.
- Utilising the world’s strongest material, graphene-enhanced rubber is scientifically proven to be 50% stronger, 50% harder wearing and 50% more elastic.
- Graphene-Grip delivers insane sticky grip and increased durability all in one rubber.
- Water-dispersion channels on the studs further aid traction on hard, wet ground.
- Additional flex grooves improve underfoot responsiveness, agility and give the feeling that you can mould traction over rocky terrain.
- Increased cushioning: A stack height increase from 9mm to 12mm means the foot sits further from the ground, with more cushioning underfoot.
- The new POWERFLOW MAX midsole delivers greater bounce and energy return, while also being more durable and retaining its shape for longer.
- New, non-water absorbing, super-durable BOOMERANG footbed also gives extra 40% rebound.
- Lightweight tongue that shapes to the foot gives a more locked-in, extra comfortable fit. Wider toe-box also aids comfort, especially when feet swell.
- Improved durability: The use of tougher, but lighter, rand materials around the edge of the forefoot deliver higher levels of durability, while also aiding a smoother feel on the inner.
- Zero-drop: The 0mm drop promotes the best natural form when running long-distances, allowing the largest range of motion in the ankle joint.