MOSCOMPASS MODEL 3 STABILE ORIENTEERING COMPASS
- Stable for accurate azimuthal moving
- Excellent stability when running
- Durable to withstand severe running conditions
The Moscompass Model 3 Stable is elite level compass recommended for accurate azimuthal moving. A perfect combination of time of returning and stability of a needle. It will be suitable for experienced runners as well as beginners.
- Disc stabilization system: Stable;
- Needle settling time: 1-1.5 sec.;
- Stability during running: Excellent;
- Magnet: Extra high-power;
- Scale: b/w, scale unit 2 degrees;
COMPASS PLATES AVAILABLE
This compass is available for the right hand and left hand with all plates (L, R, XL, XR, C, B).
MAGNETIC ZONES AVAILABLE
The earth’s magnetic field does not flow evenly between the magnetic poles along the surface of the planet. The local magnetic field lines tilt as you approach a pole, flowing completely vertical at either pole. To compensate for the natural tilt in the magnetic field Moscompass compasses have a balancing system with needles balanced for each magnetic zone, that results in fast needle settling times and excellent needle stability during running.
- MN - Magnetic north (Europe, North America, Asia)
- NME - North magnetic equator
- ME - Magnetic equator (Brasil, central Africa)
- SME - South magnetic equator
- MS - Magnetic south (Australia, New Zealand)
“Moscow Compass” company was founded in 1992 and specializes in manufacture of high-quality compasses for sports and tourism. Moscompass compasses are created tor work in extreme competitive conditions when the exact definition of azimuth is required at fast walking or running. Unique characteristics like the speed of setting of a needle and stability at movement, the compasses are well recognized all over the world not only by orienteering amateurs but also high-level athletes.
The warranty period for Moscompass compasses:
- Models 2, 3, 8, 9, 9-11-2, 8*Elite, 9*Elite – 3 years;
- Models 11, 22 – 2 years