Planet saving hiking shoe – Inov-8 ROCLITE RECYCLED 310
Leave a lighter footprint on our planet with this agile and grippy hike shoe! Made from recycled materials, it is our most environmentally friendly shoe ever.
For fast-hiking, fast-packing, and chasing adventures in the great outdoors.
- 90% recycled materials in the upper shoe
- 310g weight and high levels of rebound and spring
- ROCLITE 6mm studs that deliver wonderfully versatile grip across all terrains
Engineered for sustainable performance, this innovative new shoe has been designed with over 80% recycled materials. The ROCLITE RECYCLED 310 is light, agile, and grippy, so you are fast on your feet and have a low impact on the planet. Perfect for fast-hiking and adventures over all types of terrain. Our most sustainable and environmentally friendly shoe ever.
|recycled EVA chips
|BLOOM foam midsole
|16mm / 8mm
|Natural gum rubber with sea algae
- Upper material: Knitted from 100% rPET yarns, which were recycled from discarded plastic bottles.
- Rand: The protective materials on the upper are 90% engineered from recycled plastic bottles, delivering a soft feel with outstanding strength and durability.
- Tongue & collar lining: Designed using 100% recycled foams, which have been upcycled after previously being used in another product. Lacing and webbing are also 100% recycled.
- Footbed: Made using recycled EVA chips, it delivers high levels of rebound and spring.
- Midsole: The LOOM foam midsole is made from 10% algae biomass which cleans and restores the environment when harvested.
- Outsole: Natural gum rubber that has not been dyed, all contributing to a vegan-friendly product.
- Studs: Iconic ROCLITE 6mm studs that deliver superbly versatile grip across all terrains, from hard ground to mud and everything in between.