SPORTIDENT SIAC ACTIVE CARD, CONTACTLESS
- Powerfull and fast
- Large memory size
- Can be personalized
- Model type Finger stick
- Number range 8.000.001 ... 8.999.999
- Typical application Orienteering, MTB, Enduro, Triatlon, Trial and other outdoor sports
- Data exchange time 60 ms
- Time resolution 4 ms / 50 ms depending on operation mode
- Clear time < 0.5 s
- Readout time RFID < 4 s, SRR < 1 s
- Frequency RFID 125 kHz
- Frequency Funk 2.4 GHz (Short range radio)
- Registration feedback signal Optical (red LED) and acoustical (piezo buzzer), user configurable
- Turn ON AIR+ By CHECK or SIAC-ON, slowly flashing green LED indicates ON state
- Turn OFF AIR+ By FINISH or SIAC-OFF
- Intermediate times 128
- Special records CLEAR, CHECK, START, FINISH
- Time format 24h-format, day of week, counter for up to 4 weeks
- Firmware Card RFID V4.0 and higher, SRR V4.0 and higher, not user configurable
- SI-System compatibility, Firmware stations SI-Stations BSF7/8, firmware V6.00 and higher
- SI-Stations BS11, firmware V2.14 and higher
- Operating range -20°C ... +50°C
- Protection class IP 67 (DIN EN 60529)
- – Protection against penetration of dust
- – Protection against the ingress of water during short-term immersion
- Battery life time Up to 4 years
- Battery exchange By SPORTident
- Warranty 2 years, except battery
- Weight 11g
- Dimensions 68 mm x 21 mm x 12 mm
- Colours 4 basic colours for body, white tip with logo
THIRD GENERATION DEVICE
The SPORTident ActiveCard SIAC1 belongs to the third generation of SI-Cards. The SIAC1 is a very powerful device for meeting all the different time keeping and identification needs in outdoor sports. It is compatible and integrated into the classic SPORTident system and comes in a compact and smart form.
OPTICAL AND ACOUSTICAL SIGNAL
SIAC1 is based on a comprehensive, integrated electronic module. The successful timekeeping and registration of the checkpoints is indicated by an optical and acoustical feedback signal emitted by the SIAC.
HIGH SPEED AND LARGE MEMORY
The SIAC features high recording speed and a large memory size. It completes the identification cycle in 60 ms and registers up to 128 intermediate times. All full set of card owner's personal data can be stored in the chip.
The SIAC features the AIR+ functionality. Intermediate and finish times are recorded in a proximity range of several meters when passing the checkpoint with a maximum speed of 40 km/h.
The device can be used in two different identification modes called punching mode and timing mode which enables the adaption to specific application needs.
RADIO MODE FOR ONLINE RESULTS
SIAC1 also features a built-in short-range radio. Most typical application is the transmission of time records for online data presentation. There are three different radio modes possible when passing a checkpoint.
Strap is included.